KompoZer -- are there any Templates available?

Peter Williams pewtas at gmail.com
Thu Aug 7 08:18:41 BST 2008

Hi All,

I like to use KompoZer to edit webpages -- 'cos I like its WYSIWYG
interface. However, when I use the File / Open & Select the option "A
New Document based on a Template" (quoting from the Help file) ---
there are no templates available. (obviously 'cos I haven't created
any!)

So, my question is: Is there somewhere (e.g. a website) where I can
download KompoZer templates (e.g. samples) ? -- So as to avoid me
creating them myself. ;-) My gut instinct is that there should be.
Actually, its the sort of thing that I'd expect to have sample
templates loaded with the software.

I'm using Kubuntu 8.04 with KDE 4.0 -- if that helps. { I'm still only
a newbie at Ubuntu!!! *SMILE* }

--
Fond Regards,
Peter Eric (aka 'pew') WILLIAMS

My free website is:
http://pewtas.googlepages.com (or) http://tinyurl.com/yuyejs

(please visit my free website and let me know what you think about it.)