Eee-PC 900 in AU?

Sebastian Spiess sebastian.spiess at gmail.com
Wed Apr 23 11:28:57 BST 2008

andremangan at gmail.com wrote:
> If the Asus eee pc 900 is going to be priced at $900 the only thing that
> makes it different from other laptops is that it is smaller than a
> conventional laptop.
>
> In my view, the 701 model will be remembered in the history books
> because it was inexpensive, performed all the tasks that were currently
> technologically possible and came closest to the OLPS (one laptop per
> child) concept.
>
> I am heartened that I live in these interesting times.
>
> Andre

so true,

if the 900 model comes close to cheap DELL notebooks it will loose one of the major pro arguments, the price and what you
get for.

Of course everyone wants to see the new model offering more but will it still be the geeky portable bargain?

On the other side we can hope for a price drop on the old models