Joining ubuntu-au planet/team

Edwin Moore edwinmmoore at gmail.com
Tue Apr 15 19:58:10 BST 2008

Hello Ubuntu-au,
After a year of many changes, both personal and professional, I am now
running my own business. One of the advantages of this is that I will
have more time to pursue my passions, such as Ubuntu.

With that in mind I would like to request that my new blog be added to
the Ubuntu-au planet and I would love to get more involved in the
Ubuntu-au team.

I was not sure who the best person to contact was, I suspect it is
Melissa Draper (at least regarding the planet) so I thought I would send
it out on the mailing list.

Thanks for your time.

Edwin Moore