Connect phone to Telstra NextG using Ubuntu?

Blake Munro blake.munro at gmail.com
Wed Oct 31 23:46:41 GMT 2007

Hi Jean,

Once you have the bluetooth up and running, create a dial up connection that
dials *99#
You don't need a username or password, leave IP settings to DHCP. That
should be all you need to do.

Be careful and make sure you arrange for Telstra to put a data-pack on your
account first that suits your needs or you'll be paying huge $$ per mb.

Cheers
Blake