[Fwd: Re: Upgrade]

Gabriel Noronha noronha at westnet.com.au
Sun Oct 21 04:45:22 BST 2007

You can also try using the alternate CD to update from 7.04 to 7.10

Grap a iso from
http://public.www.planetmirror.com/pub/ubuntu/releases/gutsy/  one of
the many iso mirrors link provided ^

select the alternate install disk for your processor download and burn
to disk.

put the disk into your drive and ubuntu should try and auto run the disk
it will detect that it can update to 7.10 using the disk and away you
go.

it's a better way of updating multiple machines of if your isp doesn't
give you a free ubuntu apt mirror but free iso downloads..

Gab