CLP? Novell course 3072

Gabriel Noronha noronha at westnet.com.au
Wed Oct 10 06:47:04 BST 2007

Is the courses more organised than the halve baked moodle install ?
click linux courses and opps the goes the logo back to the
default,,,,,,

some from LCA said they might have (Linux Professional Institute
Certification) LPIC exams on during melbourne 2008

through you would have to self study for that and just try and ace the
test.

Gab