CLP? Novell course 3072

Antonio Candito blindraven at gmail.com
Tue Oct 9 01:07:36 BST 2007

Hey guys, I'm a pretty much dead broke dole-bludger at the moment as
I've been dealing with post-surgery pains for the last half a year but
I'm keen to get back in to the force, away from windows.

I was doing some snooping around on the net looking for Linux
certification in the Sydney area and (unlike in the past) I was
surprised to see a growing amount of resources.

I've been in contact with Novell regarding a course 3072 " Suse
enterprise server 10 administration." which is a 5 day course which
would pretty much break my budget (I'm pretty sure I cant afford it
anyway, but in case a miracle happens) and am wondering if you have
ever heard of it/taken the course and if it really gave you the tool
to work in the Linux field out in the real world?

Its only a 5 day course and its $3300 which will entitle me to a CLP.
Thoughts?

(cross posted to SLUG)

--
When one burns ones bridges, what a very nice fire it makes.