Looking for a new list maintainer

Jeff Waugh jdub at perkypants.org
Sat Oct 6 12:12:21 BST 2007

<quote who="Andre Mangan">

> > No offense, but I don't know Tom, and he's not the LoCo team leader
> > anyway.  :-)
>
> I hope that somebody in 'the hierarchy' explained that rejection to him.
> There was no acknowledgment published on the list.

To be clear, I'm really just after an answer from the team leader, whatever
that answer may be. I'm not providing answers here. :-)

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2008: Melbourne, Australia        http://lca2008.linux.org.au/

   "Oh my god, if I get killed, Meryl Streep will get an award playing my
          life and I would be really pissed off." - Susan Sarandon