403 Forbidden

andremangan at gmail.com andremangan at gmail.com
Sat Nov 17 20:35:52 GMT 2007

That issue was raised on the Ubuntu Forum yesterday.

After numerous alarm bells had gone off, the files were blocked from
download.  I see from this morning's update notification that they have
reappeared, hopefully repaired.

As usual, I tend to leave updates for a few hours and check any error
reports on the Forum before downloading.