printers

Lisa lisa at ltmnet.com
Thu Nov 1 07:47:54 GMT 2007

Have you tried the Turboprint drivers?
http://www.turboprint.de/english.html
It's not 'free' software, and you have to pay to get some printers working
properly, but it could be worth a try before returning the printer you
have.

I bought a HP deskjet 3940 for about $30 a year or so ago, it is briliant
under Linux, and Gutsy sets it up as soon as it is turned on. I think most
HP printers will work fine.
Have had a few others (an epson and a couple of Canons) working fine too,
can't remember the models though...

hth,
Lisa

--
Using Opera's revolutionary e-mail client on Ubuntu Linux