APC & Ubuntu

Andre Mangan andremangan at gmail.com
Sun May 13 08:52:23 BST 2007

You still have not elaborated on the meaning of SME.  The purpose of
language, an essential in communication, is to communicate ideas.  With
respect, could you inform the "low end users" just what you are trying to
communicate.

I am not an advocate for APC magazine but am mindful of the very many people
that do read and subscribe to it.  Many newcomers to Ubuntu are so because
of what they have read in APC magazine or other publications.  I happen to
believe that Ubuntu is a refreshing change from the oppression practised by
Microsoft Windows.  Windows is a very good programme while it works but
Linux is a better programme because I can make it work the way I want it to
work.  My opposition is not towards Microsoft products but rather towards
the intrusive way that they do business.

Cheers,
Andre
andremangan at gmail.com