GAIM bugs

Christopher Lees christopher_lees at iprimus.com.au
Thu Mar 15 13:21:31 GMT 2007

On Thu, 2007-03-15 at 12:00 +0000, ubuntu-au-request at lists.ubuntu.com
wrote:

> I am having lots of trouble with GAIM lately. It just closes
> unexpectedly whilst I am in the middle of conversation.
>
> Anybody else having issues?
>
> I am using Version 2.0.0 Beta 3.1
>
> Chris Jones

I am too. Running the exact same version on Dapper.

It seems to only crash when chatting on MSN - specifically, when I would
have just recieved a message from the person I'm chatting to.

Running Gaim from the terminal doesn't narrow it down - recently I've
switched to Kopete, because I had thought that it was some kind of
conflict on my system itself.

Now that I know others have the problem, I'll try compiling the latest
beta if there is one.