Minutes of yesterday's meeting

Sridhar Dhanapalan sridhar at dhanapalan.com
Wed Mar 14 09:06:10 GMT 2007

On Wed, 14 Mar 2007, Karl Goetz <kamping_kaiser at internode.on.net> wrote:
> Sridhar Dhanapalan wrote:
> > I have noticed that the Agenda for yesterday's Ubuntu-Au meeting has been
> > removed from the Meetings page[1], but since there are currently no
> > minutes
>
> I'm in the process of doing them still (i got distracted)

Ah, I reacted too soon :)

> > Also, the agenda item being proposed for the next meeting (regarding the
> > times of meetings) was addressed only recently via a vote amongst
> > members. I don't see much point in the issue resurfacing.
>
> When? i didnt see it.

We (and that includes you, Karl) submitted our preferences last month[1].
Melissa announced the winner to the list on February 24. The winner was
Tuesday, albeit by a slim margin.

[1] http://ubuntu.org.au/meeting-prefs/

--
"Maybe somebody else comes up with a better way to do it, or with a really
compelling reason to. 'Feel free to try' is definitely the open source