Dell in Australia

Gabriel Noronha noronha at westnet.com.au
Fri Jun 29 06:01:04 BST 2007

Update. the dell blog seems to suggest that we may have dell in
Australia end of august.

http://direct2dell.com/one2one/archive/2007/06/27/19470.aspx

"John Hull confirmed that we do plan to offer Linux on the client side
in additional locations outside the United States. More details to come
later this summer. That's something that we continue to see a lot of
interest in—the Sell Linux PCs Worldwide from user ergo has been the top
idea for a few weeks now, and I've received hundreds of comments on
Direct2Dell about the same thing."

Sure there is nothing concrete here but it's new, they also have a
couple new models for US customers.