Copying of photo slides in Ubuntu.

Andre Mangan andremangan at gmail.com
Sun Jun 24 07:36:47 BST 2007

On 24/06/07, John France <john.h.France at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi All,
>
> I have an EPSON RX530 scanner/printer. Does anyone know how to download
> copied
> film slides using this machine. With it installed in Windows it's not a
> problem,
> however I can't see what programme under Ubuntu to use. Printing isn't a
> problem
> with Ubuntu just the copying of slides.
>
> regards
>
> John

I saw you post a few hours ago.  It puzzled me then no less than it does
now.  Since noone has responded let me ask a few questions.

Why would you use a scanner/printer to download something?  What do you call
a film slide?  Do you mean scanning negatives?

In the words of the incomparable Pauline Hanson:  Please explain.

Cheers,
Andre
andremangan at gmail.com