No subject

Wed Jun 6 20:09:59 BST 2007

=20
It also says I'm using driver r8169
=20
The one time the internet did work and i went to connection information it =
came back with
and error dialog box saying it couldn't find the globe(or glob, or somethin=
g like that) entry.
=20
I'm going to give that firefox site a shot and retest the network again.
=20
Regards.-----------------------------------Zachary randalthor<underscore>th=
edragonreborn<at>hotmail<dot>comOS: Ubuntu 6.06 (Dapper)        Fedora Core=
 4       Windows XP HOME       Windows Vista Business----------------------=
-------------
Invite your mail contacts to join your friends list with Windows Live Space=
s. It's easy!
http://spaces.live.com/spacesapi.aspx?wx_action=3Dcreate&wx_url=3D/friends.=
aspx&mkt=3Den-us=

--_e40e7d81-06fe-4819-8850-331ad79e4f44_

<head>
{
margin:0px;
padding:0px
}
body
{
FONT-SIZE: 10pt;
FONT-FAMILY:Tahoma
}
</head>
Nah its everything. I tried blacklisting ipv6 but to no avail.<BR>
&nbsp;<BR>
When I go to the network manager applet and right click,&nbsp;then go to co=
nnection information. <BR>