Fwd: Re: 3rd ide master prob

James Takac p3nndrag0n at gmail.com
Tue Jul 31 02:01:43 BST 2007

Hi David

My fstab file is as follows

#
proc            /proc           proc    defaults        0       0
# /dev/sda3
UUID=592ab5d4-7f72-4008-b18a-8d3e90db9318 /               ext3
defaults,errors=remount-ro 0       1
# /dev/sda5
UUID=831fe505-c93a-47d1-ac07-08e024e0cf9f none            swap
sw              0       0
/dev/hda        /media/cdrom0   udf,iso9660 user,noauto     0       0

# Generated by Automatix
/dev/sda1   /media/sda1   vfat    iocharset=utf8,umask=000  0    0
/dev/sda2   /media/sda2   ntfs-3g  defaults,locale=en_US.utf8    0    0
## End of Automatix mounted partitions

think I should try hdc instead of hda?

James