Took the plunge with 7.04

Greg mcn at dodo.com.au
Sat Jul 28 13:58:51 BST 2007

Well downlaoded the Gutsy version and decided to try the live disk after
burning a hot copy on the laptop.

Not good.Did not recognise my Video card (which is not a problem i know
and ways around).
I ended up going back and after running 7.04 as a live disk for a while
decided to install it on the brand new acer laptop(after completely
wiping vista).

I even managed to get my Broadcom wireless installed as well.
The cube effect works well thanks to those who replied to my previous
post.

So now its Ubuntu all the way and dare say will venture later on Gutsy
when the beta versions or stable version comes out.

Greg