Ubuntu on New Macbook?

Damian Nolan djnolz at aapt.net.au
Fri Jul 27 14:15:20 BST 2007

I know I made a reply to a previous list entry, but I am a bit stumped.

I recently purchased a new macbook, and was interested in seeing if I
could get Ubuntu to play nice on the new hardware, including airport
wireless, et al.

By the way, I am following the instructions found in LXF89(February
2007), but before I did that, I decided to play a little bit.

I stuck a live CD in, booted, and the X server crashed on me. Just like
that, saying that it could not find any screens.
Does anybody know, or does know of anyone who has a new macbook (new,
updated range) and has installed ubuntu on it, or should I just not
worry about it and mod hell out of OSX?