Australian repository gone AWOL?

Daniel Moore danomoore at gmail.com
Fri Jul 27 05:47:25 BST 2007

I was also hit by this on Wednesday night.  I had some friends over
and on the projector in front of everyone, I went to install some
multiplayer games from the repository only to be greeted with error
messages.  I try to evangelize whenever I can, however this didn't
bode too well for my cause!

Alas, I was able to save myself by quickly switching the mirrors and
downloading what I needed.