Wireless @ Beaumont st

Daniel Nixon dan.nixon at gmail.com
Sun Jul 8 06:42:23 BST 2007

Hey Glenn,

I've had a few thoughts that you might be able to try out for me if
you're there tomorrow.
First of all I probably should have disabled ipv6.

I also want to try forcing iwconfig to connect to the AP's mac
address, something like "iwconfig eth1 ap xx:xx:xx:xx:xx:xx" probably.

And then there's Morgan's suggestion to try just manually editing
/etc/network/interfaces.

Let us know how you go.