Newbie Install Advice

Andre Mangan andremangan at gmail.com
Sat Jul 7 03:55:55 BST 2007

Back again.

Looking at the Ubuntu Forum, I came across this reference:

http://ubuntuforums.org/showthread.php?t=474693&highlight=BusyBox+v1.1.1

Perhaps that will help.

One more question:  Did you download the 32 or 64 bit version?

Being Saturday, I assume that a lot of people who could help are out and
about.  Hopefully someone with more knowledge will put their hand up in due
course.

As for computers, I only build them.

Cheers,
Andre