Installation of programs and Keymanager ?

Tony Brow tbrow at tpg.com.au
Sun Feb 11 23:59:44 GMT 2007

Having had a go , as a newbie, at installing programs, I got some
unexpected riddles. There is "3dchess", "beryl" and "flash". After it
looked like they were being installed, I could not find them after
installation. And I still don't know where these are supposed to finish
up. At last I found them in 'filebrowser' , all three with a picture of
a lock on them. And I could not open them. BTW has this something to do
with "Keymanager" and what is Keymanager supposed to do ?

What do I have to do to start using them ??  -- Your help will be
appreciated.
--
Tony Brow <tbrow at tpg.com.au>