Meeting 12th Feb 2006

Paul Schulz pschulz01 at gmail.com
Sun Feb 11 11:47:08 GMT 2007

Greetings all..

I have added a couple of other agenda items to the list..
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/AustralianTeam/Meetings

Ubuntu Meetups

While in Perth recently, I was able to catch up with a couple of
people in the team, put some names to faces and pass on some Edgy
CD's. Does anyone else meet up (physically!) with fellow Ubuntu-ites?
and what do they get up to? PaulSchulz (pschulz01)

Upcoming events

Sun, 25 Feb, 2pm-5pm - IT Discovery Day, Mawson Lakes. Ubuntu-Au has a
table and has received 300 CD's to give away at the event. (Some of
these have already been distributed as promotional material.) This
effort is being supported by Bettong, Air-Stream.Org and JoelStanly
(shenki) who has a OLPC laptop. The event is organised by Delfin-Lend
Lease to launch of their new community website, and is featuring
technology demonstrations by Telstra and Harvey-Norman. PaulSchulz
(pschulz01)