Back up help

Matthew Rossi matthew.penguincentral at gmail.com
Wed Dec 19 09:52:13 GMT 2007

Hi.  Currently I am in the process of burning my files onto blank dvd-r's as
i will have a new computer arrive in the new year.  I have a set of videos
that I dubbed from a miniDV tape using firewire and kino (you need to run
kino in root to capture using firewire).  I have burnt the first disc, but I
have another 12 GB to go.  I have 4 videos here.  2 of them are 1.8GB, 1 is
3.6GB and the other is 5.1GB.  I can only burn to single-layer dvds.  How
can I fit these videos onto disc without compressing too much (I want to
retain as much quality on it as possible)?  Thank you in advance.

--
Matthew Rossi

I am for Macs, and the open source scene, are you?  Read my blog at
www.mattr.co.nr.  You can also find my podcast at www.penguincentral.co.nr

Everything you can imagine is real.
Pablo Picasso
Spanish Cubist painter (1881 - 1973)