Firefox and Timidity

Andre Mangan andremangan at gmail.com
Fri Aug 31 07:22:54 BST 2007

I am aware of various plugins for Firefox, although I do not know of any for
midi files.  If you know of one, please tell.

Firefox should be able to do this without the addition of a plugin.

For my own website I will write a few bits of code to present the option of
turning the music off - presently I only have an "on" switch.  In XP, using
Firefox this works perfectly well because of media player.

Music reproduction in Ubuntu has never todate been a straight out of the box
success story.

Cheers,
Andre

andremangan at gmail.com