Switching mirror for Ubuntu downloads

Andre Mangan andremangan at gmail.com
Thu Aug 16 05:26:36 BST 2007

Thank you for that sources list, Dale.

It seems, referring to your list that I have my sources list set up
correctly.  I have tested it by downloading a programme via synaptic and it
all worked out fine.  Your template puts it all very clearly though and I
will keep it as a handy reference.

I am enjoying Internode immensely, especially their free world radio
broadcasts and Nodephone is just marvellous.  I had intended to make the
switch from Bigpond some time ago but was locked in a contract with them.

Cheers,
Andre

andremangan at gmail.com