the weather is warmer... but Feisty is still freezing

moshi moshi at austarnet.com.au
Mon Aug 13 06:08:39 BST 2007

Hi Anthony,

This appears to have something to do with CPU scaling and I assume you
may have an applet of some sort running for the scaling to occur.

Maybe disabling this applet will solve your problem.

A quick google search provides https://bugs.launchpad.net/linux/+bug/93331

Hope this gets you on the right path anyways ;)

Shannon