Wireless @ Beaumont st

Glenn Davy glenn at tangelosoftware.net
Mon Aug 13 05:23:06 BST 2007

just as a follow up, i noticed there was also a redirection to another site
(if you browse  pages source, you'll see it) - i tried to manually go to that
page but it times out, also the terms and conditions page is missing on the
hamiltontown.com.. the link to the log in page there times out too - so
perhaps that more to do with things than an IE preference. Having said that i
say another guy about with a laptop on line outside the pub - hopefully will
get to try more this arvo

glenn