deleting and os

James Takac p3nndrag0n at gmail.com
Sun Aug 12 23:28:10 BST 2007

Hi Guys

Have a friend that I have finally got used to Ubuntu. He's sick and tired of
having to fix windows and this time it would need a complete reinstall to
fix. So what he wants is to get rid of windows entirely (sys is currently set
to dual boot) but I don't think a complete reinstall of Ubuntu is necessary
as he thinks it to be. Can I in effect just redo the current windows partion
and format it ext3 or so and just modify the entries in /boot/grub/menu.lst.
Or will I need the live cd to boot from and the re setup grub from there?

James