broken fstab and missing mount point

Tony Brow tbrow at tpg.com.au
Fri Aug 10 07:00:28 BST 2007

Hi Ubuntunaires,

This hurts guys, i have to use Thunderbird on the _*Winxp*_ side of the
computer to send this message !
So here goes again: first thanks to Andre and Frode sofar but I have
very little progress because of my  newby
status.
Now--when doing the start up of Feisty in recovery mode 2 things stand
out: Warning bad format of line 15 of /etc/fstab.When I did a check with
'sudo nano /etc/fstab#15' ,as suggested by Andre,  the response was "
Gnu nano 2.0.2 " followed by heading "file /etc/fstab#15 modified" and
then a blank page.and also at the  end of the recovery mode : " mount
point does not exist".
Frode suggested to  make a new  "/home partition" , but sorry i have no
idea how to do that. Thanks for any help to fix this.

Tony