Fw: Re Modem Problems

squareyes squareyes at internode.on.net
Tue Aug 7 15:57:09 BST 2007

Mike Harold wrote:

> [...]
Hi Mike,
do you need to edit anything?
Try on command line

sudo pppconfig    give your password when it asks and enter your
relevant details.
If you leave "provider" element unchanged you will only need to type
pon    to connect, and   poff to disconnect.
All you really need is the port your modem is on.

Hope this helps,
Take Care
Winton