Hello, is there anybody out there?

Gabriel Noronha noronha at westnet.com.au
Mon Aug 6 10:05:46 BST 2007

On Mon, 2007-08-06 at 14:40 +1000, Andre Mangan wrote:
> Thanks, Gabriel.
>
> But where is it and when?

It's a global event but there is a list of Australian events here
http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/teams/oceania/au/

If live nowhere near any of those places i still think you can still
register.
http://www.softwarefreedomday.org/

As for when it depends on the local event.

Newcastle is having a Software Freedom Weekend. 15th and 16th of
September.

P.s if your serious about the penguin suit here is a picture.
http://login.linux.org.au/doku.php?id=sfd#penguin_suits
hope it fits.

Gab