recovery mode

Andre Mangan andremangan at gmail.com
Sun Aug 5 22:42:42 BST 2007

OK, Tony,

This time we will put into effect what Frode suggested.

In the Terminal, type (without quotation marks) "sudo nano /etc/fstab" press
Enter and you will see a prompt for your password.  After you have entered
your password and pressed Enter you will see a screen with your fstab file.

Scroll to the end of the line that says: /media/floppy0 auto rw,user,noauto
0 0 and press Enter to create the new line.
You scroll with your up/down/sideways arrow keys on your keyboard.

Then press Control+X to save, confirm (Y) and then exit by pressing Enter.
Then type exit into the terminal screen to close it.

Then reboot and keep your fingers crossed.

Cheers,
Andre

andremangan at gmail.com