No subject

Fri Sep 29 12:35:41 BST 2006

you can set up your Ubuntu to download from the mirror of your own ISP.

I assume, when you download from the mirror of your own ISP, it should
be free, is this correct??

Regarding the au.archive.ubuntu.au itself, my educated guess is it's
in OptusNet. I checked several Australian mirrors for the 6.10 release
candidate this morning after I read the announcement email and found
out that Optus' mirror is the first (to my knowledge) to host the ISO
files. Coincidently, in the instruction page in the Ubuntu official
website, Australian mirror has been mentioned. Of course I may be
wrong.

min

--
"The nail that sticks out gets hammered down"
Ubuntu Linux User #7746, Get Ubuntu from http://www.ubuntu.com