Open windows address book

Simon Wong simon at dt.net.au
Thu Oct 26 23:29:57 BST 2006

If you want to help people that are obviously fairly new to Linux,
please try and give them help that is a little more focused.

Why not send them straight to http://lilith.tec-man.com/libwab/ ?

smithveg, after you have run that command-line application in windows
you will have an ldif file that can be imported into Evolution.

Use File > Import > Forward > Single File.  If you browse to your file
it should import OK.

Come back here if you need any more help.