Au - Ubuntu Newsletter

Myles Agnew myles.agnew at gmail.com
Tue Oct 17 23:56:00 BST 2006

Greetings All,
                    Let me introduce myself my Name is Myles Agnew and I'm a
Ubuntu Addict.
My addiction started late last year when my friend co-worker introduced me
to a new distro of Linux called Ubuntu.
Since then it's install on my home PC my ftp server and I'm looking to
convert my wireless/lan router from Slackware to Ubuntu.

I'm even using it at work as virtual PC.

So what can I offer AU Ubuntu Community, well I'm an Apex member
http://www.apex.org.au and have a little experience in community groups and
getting things done.
So I went through the site http://www.ubuntu.com.au and found a couple of
things I can help with.

1. Publishing a Bi-Monthly Newsletter
2. Burn a Few Ubuntu Distro's and hand the out at local PC groups and
Computer Fairs.
3. Print Out A5 Flyers for Computer Fairs and PC User Groups.

I'm hoping to be online for the next IRC meeting on 30th October

*All The Best*
Myles Agnew
Australia's Favorite Cybernerd
http://www.mylesagnew.com