Possible photography competition

Andrew Shugg andrew at neep.com.au
Wed Oct 4 12:57:02 BST 2006

Melissa Draper said:
> That's a given. The photos will be required to be released under
> (probably) creative commons attrib non-commercial share-alike [1].

Sounds good.  I followed the link and then tried searching for some
suitable material using the Creative Commons search thingy, and turned
up these photos by Dylan O'Donnell which some people may already like to
try as Australian-Ubuntu wallpaper.

  http://deography.com/index.php?gallery=2

In particular I like this shot of a lightning strike over Albury:

  http://deography.com/index.php?large=lightning_over_monument&pid=316

... and the perhaps unexpected juxtaposition of gum trees and snow:

  http://deography.com/index.php?large=eucalypts_in_snow_small&pid=89

Andrew.

--
Andrew Shugg <andrew at neep.com.au>                   http://www.neep.com.au/

"Just remember, Mr Fawlty, there's always someone worse off than yourself."
"Is there?  Well I'd like to meet him.  I could do with a good laugh."