Possible photography competition

Nikolai psalmos at swissinfo.org
Wed Oct 4 10:49:13 BST 2006

I have mistakenly sent my reply to the original sender only, so here I'm
resending it to the list:

I'm a photographer by trade, open for ideas...

Folio can be seen here:

http://razouvayev.com/

photoblog (terribly outdated at this stage):

http://razouvayev.com/photoblog/

both have some Australian landscape images I wouldn't mind contribute to
Ubuntu/open source cause

Nikolai

--
the truth shall make you free