Laptop skin/decal printing in Australia?

Adam Smith adam.tropics at yahoo.com.au
Mon Nov 27 12:27:59 GMT 2006

Andrew Shugg wrote:
> Nice image.  =)
>
> Does it have to be printed in Australia?
>
> The site designerskins.com has a 'custom' section where you can download
> the appropriate pack for what you want to skin (so, a laptop, down near
> the bottom of the page).  However I am not sure how much money it will
> end up costing.  The standard ones are $14.99 USD.
>
>   http://designerskins.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?page=D/CTGY/zm
>
> The photos on the site look good but there's lots of exclamation marks!!!
>
> Andrew.

Saw that site, thanks, it's a tad garish eh! Actually no, it doesn't
have to be done here, just figured it would be cheaper and simpler.
(their shipping is about $7us as a letter, but as a parcel, which I
guess is sensible, the product comes in at $14+22 shipping!....God bless
America!)

Thanks though