ubuntu-au forums

Adam Smith adam.tropics at yahoo.com.au
Wed Nov 22 05:17:57 GMT 2006

So many opinions! I agree with many of the points you have all made, and
can see that at the very least right now is perhaps not the right time.

Just to clarify though. Support can be got from the forums as is,or yes,
if you prefer, a mailing list, I agree. I honestly feel though that for
things such as the conversation we are having right now, the forum
/format/ is better, (meaning day to day functioning of a loco team, more
than a support offering) but I suppose that is largely personal opinion
without too much substance.

But yes, many valid points, with the exception of one. I have lost it
now, but the one about 'if it 'aint broke, don't fix it'.......please!

Adam Smith