Ubuntu Forums Loco Offering

Minarwan (Min) rodinia at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 23:30:53 GMT 2006

I don't think it is all about holding back and trying not to change things.
One of the evidences we're not this kind of people is the fact that we
use Ubuntu Linux, be it part time user or full time.
It is not about oldage and newage either. New technology is fine but the
effectiveness of this new technology for all is open to arguments.

I guess we can give it a go and see what the "customer" like and they
will decide? :)

Have a great day everyone!

Min