Ubuntu Forums Loco Offering

TigerWolf - hiddentiger at gmail.com
Tue Nov 21 13:28:49 GMT 2006

Sorry - I missed all the other posts. My Vote - forum on ubuntu.com.au - we
definately have enough users. Meeting agenda can be put on it and it is much
more friendly for more of the "newer" ubuntu users. We dont want to keep
holding back new technologies and ways of doing things. Forums are much more
functional. Ive had a few irc depacles on this topic.