Contacting South Australian Department of Education and Childrens Services

Andrew Foster andrew at solutionsfirst.com.au
Wed May 24 01:53:08 BST 2006

Hi Paul

I happened to meet a senior representative from this department at CeBIT
a couple of weeks ago. I gave them an Ubuntu CD and we roughly planned
to talk more in detail at a later stage. That hasn't happened yet. If it
does however, it might make sense to work together?

Cheers,

- Andrew Foster
--
Solutions First - (02) 9476 0076