Promoting Ubuntu to 'Not-for-profit's - Connecting Up 06 - May 1-2 (Adelaide)

Paul Schulz pschulz01 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 30 22:12:37 BST 2006

Greetings,

For those interested, I have just added a item to the agenda for Tuesdays
meeting for a project..
Promoting Ubuntu to 'Not-for-profit' organisations. (Despite the name,
'Not-for-profit' organisations are big business.)

There is a conference being organised by the South Australian government
(May 1-2)
in Adelaide on the use of Information and Communications Technology (ICT)
for this sector - Connecting Up 06 - May 1-2 (Adelaide)

See: http://connectingup.cisa.asn.au

I have registered to attend and have booked a booth, with the aim of
promoting Ubuntu, and Software Freedom Day, hopefully under the sponsorship
of Linux Australia.

See my Ubuntu Wiki page for more information:
https://wiki.ubuntu.com/PaulSchulz

I'm looking for comments, suggestions, useful promotional material, and
anything else that could be used to 'pass on the message'.

Cheers,
Paul Schulz