team leader/team contact

Peter baker jellyware at gmail.com
Thu Mar 23 22:49:24 GMT 2006

hey guys

just noted this from the cc meeting the other day with yuki and sabdfl (mark
shuttleworth)

<sabdfl> ok, YukiCuss, are you the group leader, have you had any
process to confirm that internally?

<YukiCuss> sabdfl, I am the group leader, and it's been confirmed that
I'm the team contact at a meeting.

from https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeams

"Leadership is a contentious issue. Some teams work quite well without a
formal leader; others have problems finding a structure that works for them"

Also according to the wiki there are differences between the leader and
contact

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeamContact

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/LoCoTeamLeader

maybe we should discuss this at the next meeting...

peter

www.peterbaker.id.au