LinuxWorld Sydney

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 22 12:23:15 GMT 2006

Hi all,

Anyone coming to LinuxWorld in Sydney at the end of the month? I'll be there
handing out Ubuntu CDs, helping out at the booths of some Ubuntu Marketplace
companies and Linux Australia and possibly wearing a penguin suit for some
of the time. We don't have an official Ubuntu presence - but there will be a
lot of Ubuntu there anyway. ;-)

Let me know if you're coming, or come and say hello on the day!

Thanks,

- Jeff

--
FISL 7.0: Porto Alegre, Brazil        http://fisl.softwarelivre.org/7.0/www/

   "(Hint: IRC clients don't usually do DVD and VCD playback)." - Bastien
                                   Nocera