Australian Local Community Team

Jeff Waugh jeff.waugh at ubuntu.com
Wed Mar 22 12:17:56 GMT 2006

<quote who="Jeff Waugh">

> Today we are very pleased to announce the formation of the Australian
> Ubuntu Local Community Team. We're working on distributing, advertising
> and demoing Ubuntu within Australia, focusing on schools, business and
> home users.

I sent this on to linux-aus and SLUG as well, so it will probably reach a
whole bunch of LUGs around the country through that. Everyone here should
mention it to their local LUG too, if it hasn't appeared already. :-)

Apologies for not making the inaugural meeting - I've had an ear infection
over the last week, which has made my online hours quite incoherent. From
the summary it sounds like it went very well. :-)

Love the wiki page - rocking start!

- Jeff

--
GUADEC 2006: Vilanova i la Geltrú, Spain            http://2006.guadec.org/

     "It doesn't matter if it is good, it only matters if it rocks." -
                        Tenacious D, Rock Your Socks