Ubuntu Forum

Paul Schulz pschulz01 at gmail.com
Wed Jun 21 11:23:06 BST 2006

Hi Bronze,

Is there anything in particular that you are interested in knowing about?

While I admit that the ubuntu-au might not be the best source of
information for new Ubuntu users, unless your questions are
specifically Australian, I think you will definitely have better luck
with the official Ubuntu community Wiki.

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/

Many of the people in Ubuntu-au help updating this resource. There are
also the Ubuntu Forums, but I've found these a less useful.

One other thing, Ubuntu has been made great by the team of volunteers
that do everything from packaging software, to reporting and fixing
bugs, maintaining the wiki and promoting this great software. If there
is something you don't like about Ubuntu then there is always
something you can do about it.

Cheers, and have a happy Ubuntu
Paul