Tell Them About It

Christopher Lees christopher_lees at iprimus.com.au
Fri Jun 16 03:50:26 BST 2006

Hi all,

I am currently in the process of telling some hardware manufacturers
that I have tested their products with Linux, and that they work fine
with it.

I urge every Linux user, especially in Australia, to copy and fill out
the form letter at the wiki page https://wiki.ubuntu.com/TellThemAboutIt
and send it to the manufacturers of hardware devices that you have used
with Linux.

If you could help me spread the word to other distro communities too,
that would be much appreciated. I'd also appreciate any changes to that
wiki page to make the form letter better.

Thanks,

Chris Lees